The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Still Kicking April's Ass!

Just dropping in to say I'm still alive. It's been a crazy month so far. Crazy good. Crazy busy.
I re-joined Philadelphia Sports Club  (I started on a 30 day plan but as soon as I discovered I could watch all my favorite cable shows, I became a full member!) and have gone to the gym every day since April 6th. That. Is. A. Major. Feat.
Oh, also, another major feat??? We went to the Metroplitan Diner the other night and I did NOT eat the buffalo chicken spring rolls that Mr. Stiffey ordered. I did, however, have 2 Washington Apple Martini's. I can't be ALL good.
Definitely feeling slimmer and stronger.
However, though I'm so glad spring has arrived, so have allergies.
I'll be writing a longer post to let you know what happened with our agent (s).
But for now, just a quick check in to let you know that yes, I have not drowned in a batter of red velvet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment