The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Grinch Martini


It's the Grinch Martini, Christmas Bitches!!!

So good, so good, so good!

2 oz Midori
2 oz Pinnacle Gummy (tastes like Swedish Fish!)
candy cane and red sugar for garnish
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass decorated with red sugar. 
Garnish w candy cane. Chill the hell out and enjoy Christmas!
***note - I've been hearing that people can't find Pinnacle Gummy Vodka - you can always use Pinnacle Cake or Whipped vodka as a sub - I think it would taste just as fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. This drink looks fabulous, I can't wait to try it. How does the flavor of the candy cane mix with the candy flavor of the drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candy cane is for more of a decoration. I always take mine out right away because it's hard to drink it with a candy cane attached to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the response. I happened to find little plastic candy canes that I think will work perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete