The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 22 - Breitbart In Action - Wake Up Friends - Don't Vote For Obama


When I made my Post It Notes and business cards urging people to save America by NOT voting for Obama, I send them to the website www.WakeUpFriends.com . It's a great website that explains exactly WHY people shouldn't vote for Obama and what he has done and what he continues to do to weaken our country.
I also tell people to Google "218 Reasons NOT to Vote for Obama" - it's a great resource and each reason is backed up by a link (source). I also link 218 Reasons from all my blogs and WakeUpFriends also has it linked on its website.
Please send these links to these websites to any and all sheep you know. Ignorant tools won't bother to read it, but we all know sheep follow the crowd and many sheep are looking for greener/free-er pastures these days - hopefully WakeUpFriends.com can help lead them off the Obama plantation!
Do it for freedom. Do it for fun. Do it for America. Do it for Breitbart!