The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 5 -Breitbart In Action -Hey Obama - Whataya Want From Me...


I'm certainly not afraid to look ridiculous if it means getting people to laugh. Today I taped a song parody of Adam Lambert's  "Whadya Want From Me," and as far as ridiculous goes, it's a winner. But I had fun. The object is to get as many people to watch as possible - that's why I started off with the song wearing a bikini top - hey if it attracts more guys to watch - so be it. The object is to get as much attention to exposing Obama for the crappy President he is!
So day 5 of freedom in action is to have fun. If you're not having fun in whatever it is you're doing to promote a return to liberty, freedom, the Constitution, then take a break and reassess. You don't have to strive to be funny - just strive to have fun. I love making funny youtube videos - and youtube is so easy to do. So if you're not doing it yet, give it a try. Look - I've made a complete fool of myself and I'm still alive! I'd do anything to save the USA from Obama and freedom crushing Liberals!!!