The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 4 - Freedom in Action - Pinterest!


1 of my "Pins" that enraged Liberals 

There is power in numbers and there is power in unity.
--Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

If you're not on Pinterest - I highly recommend it. It's kind of like a bulletin board where you pin various pictures of interest to you - and divide them into "boards." I'm always on the search for things that make me laugh, and things that give me inspiration. As with most social media sites, it seems to be flooded with Obama sheep. However, Pinterest is relatively new - and so -- those who are for freedom and small government, have a chance to have our voice heard, rise up and let the Sheep know we are surrounding their liberal pasture.

I have a board I call - Liberty, Bitches! I post funny Obama cartoons and also inspirational quotes from true Patriots. I don't really interact with many people on Pinterest, because honestly, I'm too sure about the etiquette. I simply pin and run. However, I have noticed the liberals love to make comments on the hilarious Obama pins - but then Patriots will jump in and tamp them down. It's great!

My point here is - the more those sheep who follow the crowd become aware that Obama is not the "flavor" of the day anymore as evidenced by more and more people speaking out against his horrible record - the more we have a chance of having them wake up and join in the fight for freedom and small government  (at the very least, they'll vote against Obama in 2012).

Here's my Pinterest address: http://pinterest.com/thelaurafreed


Do it for freedom. Do it for fun. Do it for America. Do it for Breitbart.