The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Media Bias/Joe Scarbouroughs Moron Rant/Trayvon Martin

This is a great example of the media bias/misreporting on the Trayvon Martin case. I first reported on the media bias on March 26th in a story called The Real Trayvon Martin. I had to disable comments because of all the people who didn't bother to read the story and instead, judged me as a racist and threatened to kill me because I suggested the media was biased in their reporting and this case should be tried in a court of law.
And to top it all off, NBC News is said to have launched an internal investigation into why it posted an altered version of George Zimmerman's call to a 911 that made it seem as if race was a factor. Media manipulation, the refusal of Eric Holder to arrest the New Black Panthers for a murder for hire plot, Obama commenting and then selling Obama 2012 hoodies, Spike Lee and Roseanne Barr tweeting innocent people's home address...it's disgusting and if you are still listening or watching Main Steam Media News - after this wake up call, you are foolish and the exact reason why those email scams still occurr - because people are dumb enough to fall for it.



And this video posted on Breitbart.com that shows clearly, there is a large laceration (cleaned by EMS keep in mind)