The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Touch Down, Tampa!

Yesterday I flew out of Philly en-route to Tampa for the Republican National Convention Platform Committee Meetings starting today. FreedomWorks sent me to lobby for their Freedom Platform (see previous post).
The view from my hotel room!
A HUGE mirror in my room! My
ego and I LOVED it. 
Mostly, today was a travel day...and I have to say, it's been awhile since I've flown. I flew US Air and had no problems. We sat on the tarmac for about 15 minutes waiting to take off, but other than that, we were mostly on time. 
The hotel FW has put me in is FABULOUS and so are the other people FW has sent down to work together. I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am by everything this organization does - not only do that do it with class - but they do it in such a laid back way, that I always feel "at home" and comfortable. The people in their organization accept my quirks - and I don't ever feel I have to pretend to be someone I'm not. Or maybe, I've just got past that point where I've stopped pretending to be someone I'm not!
Anyway. 
Things looked REALLY good today - but I'll know for sure how it went later tonight and will update tomorrow!
Starbucks maker in my ROOM!