The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 3 Holiday Fitness Blitz - No Boom Boxes

Today we went to Wegmans - a true test of my commitment to fitness! Normally I might pick up a sweet blueberry scone drizzled with white icing or one of their fabulously decorated cupcakes like the cute little snowmen to the left. I won't lie, normally I take my time and enjoy every single aisle, but today I rushed through to limit the temptations. But I couldn't help taking a photo of the snowmen cupcakes so I could gaze lovingly at their delicious beauty.
Who takes a picture of them-self in the gym? ME.
Today I really wanted to just stay home and write, but I made myself go (and so glad I did afterward). I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the treadmill (gradually amping up to an 11 incline) then I worked my legs & shoulders with a mixture of machines and free weights.I have lost 3 pounds in 3 days, and I'm sure it's due to my clean diet combined with workouts...yesterday I ate about 10 stalks of asparagus, hummus,  a grapefruit (warmed in the oven and sprinkled with Truvia) and a handful of peanuts.I FEEL much better. Happier. Less stressed.
While I was working out, I noticed a sign that reminded people to wipe down equipment, be courteous to others, mp3 players are allowed but NO BOOM BOXES.
LOL. So I guess if you like to bring your Boom Box to the gym when you work out, Snap Fitness is not for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment