The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

How I Lost 5 Pounds In One Day @ Snap Fitness

First, off, let me start by saying that I turned down lunch at 5 Guys Burgers, and when I told my trainer, Mike, he said, "What's 5 Guys?"
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. But soon, I wouldn't have to choose. 
You see - me - I think I'm a KNOW IT ALL (shocking, right?). I've been working out since I was 16. So when Mike offered me a free training session, I was like, UH, NO!
But then he said he worked with the weight of my own body, and there were some Pilate, yoga, and other exercises he liked to utilize.
So today, I said, you know what, go ahead! Train me! I mean, how hard can those silly rubber band things be?
Okay, seriously? I lost 5 pounds crying. Whining. And the funny thing is, he didn't even push me that hard. And when I thought we were almost done, I said, "So, after this, is it time to stretch?" And Mike said, "Just finish what's on your plate before you think about dessert."
Dude. That was so freaking prolific! I totally told him I'm stealing that line. I love it.
Yesterday I ate asparagus (baked with olive oil and garlic salt) and spicy hummus & two eggs.
And see those cupcakes up there? Yeah, they're white velvet cupcakes from Philly Cupcake.
I've probably lost another pound, crying over their beauty, and knowing I can't have them.
At least, not right now.
If you ever join Snap fitness, take Mike up on the offer for a free training session. Just make sure to bring a box of Kleenex and a towel to wipe up your tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment