The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In Diet Training for The Indulgence Diet (aka "Twinkie Diet")

Deep Fried Twinkie Wrapped in Bacon

In 2011 I want to lose 30 pounds but I'm overwhelmed by all the popular diet/exercise programs plans that were featured on talk shows and that lined bookstore shelves.

So I decided to try them all!

Each month in 2011, I'll try a popular diet combined with a popular workout plan –


January: The Belly Fat Diet by Jorge Cruise and The Impact Body Plan by Todd Durkin.

February: Veganist Diet by Kathy Freston and /YOGA

March – THE DUKAN DIET by Dr. Dukan/PHYSIQUE 57 DVD

APRIL – The 17 Day Diet by Mike Moreno / P90X DVD’s

MAY – The Four Hour Body by Timothy Ferriss/Kettle Bells

JUNE – Paleo/Primal/”Caveman Diet” / Local Gym

JULY- FATHEAD THE MOVIE by Tom Naughton / Biggest Loser Kinect DVD

AUGUST- SPARK DIET by Chris Downie/INSANITY DVD

SEPTEMBER – Gluten Free/ The Total Gym

OCTOBER – The Dukan Diet/Walking

NOVEMBER – ????

DEC: ????

No comments:

Post a Comment