The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Door Knocking and Phone Banking - Do Not Be Afriad


Action Team gathered in front of Acme. 

July 21st - Door Knocking

I spent a couple of hours with the most awesome beautiful Ana Puig of the Kitchen Table Patriots. 

We were in Newtown, door knocking for Anne Chapman and John Maher. Both are running on the platform of fiscal responsibility - something that we all know is seriously missing.

When I first got involved in politics and heard about door knocking and phone banking - I was like, "Uh, NO THANK YOU!"

A) I don't answer my phone if I don't recognize the number. And I HATE talking on the phone.
B) I hate when people show up at my house peddling magazines, fundraisers, etc.

But, I bit the bullet and plunged right in - phone banking at the Romney Victory Center in Doylestown and door knocking for the Romney Victory Center in Montgomery County and for Anne Chapman and John Maher in Newtown, Bucks County.

It's really not that bad - and like life, you get out of it what you put into it. If you approach it with a fun attitude, you'd be surprised at how fast the time flies. And what I've discovered is...there ARE people that enjoy talking on the phone. There are people who love the chance to spout off about the dismal state Obama and the Democrats (and RHINOS) have placed America in - they don't mind us dropping by their house!

It's also a chance to meet other people who are passionate about restoring our liberty and freedom and holding elected politicians accountable.

If you are like I was, and think NO WAY to phone banking or Door Knocking - give it a chance. And remember, the more of us that take action, the more chance we have of defeating Obama and SAVING AMERICA on November 6th!!!