The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

You Didn't Build That!


Have you ever wondered how someone could be completely out of touch with reality? That is what I thought of last Friday when I saw that President Obama said:

“You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

 I am the son of a small business owner, the son of a teacher, and a firm believer that no matter what my circumstances were I could succeed if I put my mind to it. But the President says no! The President’s definition of the American Dream is completely different from mine! I can’t afford someone who thinks that way to continue to lead my country! If you stand with me then NOW is the time to make a change!

Join with me as we contact EVERY independent and swing voter in Bucks County! Our hours are Monday- Saturday 9am to 9pm! Schedule your next time to come in today!

To Victory,

Blake Gober
Victory Director-Bucks County
bgober@pagop.org
(484) 250-3183