The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Politics For Stoners!

An odd thing happened while shooting my video today - the first time we shot it, it became very cloudy and faded in and out. It's never done that before and I probably would have just chalked it up to a hiccup in the camera. HOWEVER- some crazy things have been happening in our house, making us think it's haunted...and then...today...suddenly our Flip Camera started wigging out...!! Creepy!!!

We shot is a second time, and it was perfect. If our plates start flying around the room - I'm totally outta here!

The first video is the "good" one - the one below is the foggy/creepy one. If anyone is familiar with the flip Cam and has an explanation - I'd love to know before calling in a priest to chase the spirits away!