1 ½ cups butter; softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups dark (or semi but I prefer dark) chocolate chips
30 Rolos; frozen at least 2 hours
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs with mixer on Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in chocolate chips and pecans.
2. Measure dough using a medium cookie scoop (about 1.5 tablespoons). Roll into a ball and then flatten in the palm of your hands.
3. Place a frozen Rolo in the centers of the flattened dough balls and form dough back into a ball around the Rolo.
4. Place Rolo stuffed dough balls into the freezer for 30 minutes before baking.
5. On cookie sheet lined with parchment paperplace dough balls 2 inches apart.
6. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes and remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.