The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Friday, August 22, 2014

BEMO Social Camera - Review



BEMO, Baby!

After my surgery, though the pain subsided after a few days, my anemia decided to move in like college graduate who voted for Obama moved back into her parents' basement.

I know this is a side effect of surgery and I know it will eventually get better (eating beans and eggs (be grateful you can't smell me over the internet...yet), taking vitamins, and resting after doing extra-ordinary tasks like washing dishes. All 4 of them.

Anyway, I was sent this BEMO social media camera to review. It's totally fun. It was the second thing that really got me excited and energetic (I can't tell you the first, it's a secret, however, it has nothing to do with sex. Or drinking.)

I spent hours (ok, maybe only 2 hours)  playing with the BEMO and for the first time since my surgery, I felt creative. I love this little camera. I can think of only a few people who wouldn't love this camera!

John. My dogs. And the people who haven't bothered to MUTE me on Facebook (allegedly for my sarcastic Democrat memes - I think they just can't handle how awesome I am).

So, since this is the only thing that gets me up off the couch (other than opening cupboards to see if Oreo cookies have magically appeared (and am always disappointed they haven't), I'd have to say this one fabulous fun device. And of course, it was free. And you know my saying: If It's Free, It's For Me (this is the one similarity I have to Democrats!).

Bemo, baby!!