The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Amazon Publishes Fake Ann Coulter Book

If you recall my frustration (and disbelief) when I discovered that Amazon had deleted my five star (verified purchases!) for Conservative books and one star reviews for Liberal leaning books. Then they took away my "review' privileges because they said I violated something  when I asked WHY -  I wanted proof - they re-instated me within hours (they never act that quickly).

Today I noticed a fake book being sold as Ann Coulter's "Adios America" - Amazon has very very strict guidelines and any self-published author on Amazon will tell you- it couldn't have happened without some help from the inside.

Here's the story when I first discovered Amazon had deleted my political reviews: Amazon Targeting Conservatives? 

Publishing is a very very liberal world. I don't think as a whole they are targeting people on the right, but I do believe there are a few people working on the inside who are disrupting and pushing their liberal agenda.

Anyway - I hope that's all it is.