The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Monday, July 27, 2015

Honor Flight - Show Your Appreciation To Our Greatest Generation!

Anyone who knows me knows that attending the homecoming of Honor Flight (Philly) made a huge emotional/powerful impact on my life.

I had watched the  Honor Flight documentary a year prior (maybe 2 years?) and was very moved by the sacrifice of the Greatest Generation. I've watched increasingly as our Military (and those who protect us) has been attacked by media and, more disturbingly, by the present administration in the White House.

What you may not know - is that I've also been concerned that most tech companies are run by liberal leaning owners (yet they sure do love capitalism when it comes to their bank accounts!)

I was really excited when I learned that one (very funny!) local person (who was inspired by a book he read about the story of Twitter) launched a crowd-funding source based on values inspired by moderates/independents/right.  RWNJ FUNDING is a crowd-sourcing platform that rivals GoFundMe and Indiegogo.

People often complain that there is no alternative to lefty social media - well, now there is. And I hope this inspires more people to start facebook/twitter platforms.

I am proud to say I'm the first to give this a try!

And for me, raising money to send WWII Vets on an Honor Flight was the perfect charity to raise money for.

If you have something or someone you'd like to raise money for, please don't hesitate to join me.

Here's my link to donate: https://www.rwnjfunding.com/campaigns/honor-flight