The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lance Lewsader - Super Creep

More from Lance Lewsader (Shellie Ross's brother who apparently thinks it's okay that she abandoned her young children, skipped out on child support for over 12 years and was finally arrested because she owed almost 50,000 to her one of her sons - meanwhile she went on to have 3 other kids and lives in a half million dollar home...) who thinks I'm way worse than Shellie for telling Zach Teegardins story (the son she abandoned, see his interview here). Anyway, Lance set up a blog where he posted total untruths about me. It's actually laughable because he believes he's such a detective but he has no clue what he's talking about. 
Lance was posting and tweeting constantly about me, and was stupid enough to mention he was AT WORK while doing it. A quick call to his company and miraculously, the blog was shut down and he made his Twitter private. I'd been advised to take screen shots and print out everything and give copies to the proper authorities so if there was any trouble, there would be records. And the sheer number of creepy comments he left on my blogs about Shellie that showed just what a wack job he is  - maybe instead of attacking me, he should funnel his energy into convincing Shellie to step up to the plate and take responsibility for ALL her children.   Here is just a snippet of his ramblings:












No comments:

Post a Comment