The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - Bacon Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Hmmm. Well. We had some over ripe banana's and it's been awhile since I baked.

Breakfast was one egg and a slice of whole grain bread. Lunch was 1/2 cup of refried beans w/ hot sauce, 2 small corn tortillas and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.

Dinner was chopped tomato/spinach/bacon and mayo.

Walked Diablo for an hour. 

Made Bacon Banana Chocolate Chip mini muffins. I'd only used 4 of the 6 grams of carbs and 1 gram of sugar prior till then.  Then I had oh...4 mini muffins. Maybe five. Sigh. They were de-lish.

I did sub 3/4 of the sugar with apple butter (only sugar in that was natural). So....But hey. I didn't go totally crazy! I could have. Easily.

And so ends my day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment