The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 13 - Breitbart In Action - Pin This!

As you may have heard, Pinterest is #3 when it comes to social media sites. As is usual, liberals seem to discover these sites and take them over quickly - on Pinterest, you'll find tons of Obama sheep posting slobbering love pins of Obama. Barf.
I've noticed a huge shift in Twitter - Conservatives/libertarians seem to be drowning out the Liberals - my goal is to shift Pinterest the same way.
I stumbled on these great Obama pins - Please pin away!!!! And if you haven't discovered Pinterest - please join. It's actually quite fun but can be very addicting! My Pinterest is http://pinterest.com/thelaurafreed/

Do it for freedom. Do it for fun. Do it for America. Do it for Breitbart