The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 3 - Breitbart In Action - 218 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama


Today's action is quite simple -
Josh Hedlund wrote a very long detailed blog  listing the 218 reasons not to vote for Obama in response to an article (Forbes?) on 218 reasons to vote Obama back in. Josh is a Libertarian (and I'd say I'm a mixture of Conservative and Libertarian) but the 218 reasons is a wake up call (there were things even I was unaware of). What's really awesome is he divided them into sections - Foreign Policy/Civil Liberties/Etc and then follows up with links.
Please, share this on Twitter, on Facebook, and send it to your liberal friends and family! Chances are, they don't even realize 3/4 of the things Obama has been doing to undermine our liberty and freedom and the economy.
Now, last night I had trouble getting on his website, but today it seems to be fine! Also, while you're there, take a look at his other posts - very informative!
http://www.postlibertarian.com/2012/03/218-reasons-not-to-vote-for-obama/

Be Ferocious. Have Fun. Be Free.