The only thing I take seriously is my Freedom. And Bacon.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 6 - Birthday Fitness Blizt

Today I talked JT into coming to Snap Fitness with me. He has a gym in the basement of the house, but it lacks cardio. He's only complaint was that there wasn't a "free weight bench" because he didn't really like to use the Smith Machine (I think that's what it's called!). He's a hardcore muscle head and has been lifting since dinosaurs roamed the earth.
It's nice to have a partner to workout with, though I find I'm not as focused. Today I worked out legs/shoulders and did 20 minutes on the treadmill at an 11 incline.
Yesterday I ate 2 eggs, whole wheat toast with peanut butter. Snack of peanuts (handful). Lunch/Dinner - Spinach chicken salad, dressing on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment